How to Install Add-ons
Installing an add-on works exactly the same way as any other plugin within WordPress. To install an add-on, please do the following:
- Download the file from your original purchase receipt. If the link has expired, don’t worry, you can download it again from Your Account.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WP Admin.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of the screen.
- Choose the file from your computer that you downloaded in step 1 and click Install Now.
- Once installed, activate the plugin.
- Proceed to add and activate your license key.
Subscribe for BNFW News
Want to know when new add-ons or features are released? Sign up to the newsletter. No spam, ever. Unsubscribe at any time.