This add-on provides a number of new features for using custom fields in Better Notifications for WP.
New Custom Field Shortcodes
You can include data from custom fields in your:
- Post Notifications
- Page Notifications
- Custom Post Type Notifications
- New User Registration Notifications
You can use custom field shortcodes in both the subject and message body of your notifications.
It works great with ACF’s front-end forms too (acf_form). Shortcodes can be used in the From Name, Email, and Reply To fields (where customising these fields are supported by WordPress).
- ‘Post’ Custom Field Updated – Trigger a notification when one or more custom fields are updated with any value.
- ‘Post’ Custom Field Value Updated – Trigger a notification when a single custom field value changes to a specified value.
- ‘Page’ Custom Field Updated
- ‘Page’ Custom Field Value Updated
- ‘Custom Post Type’ Custom Field Updated
- ‘Custom Post Type’ Custom Field Value Updated
- User Custom Field Updated
- User Custom Field Value Updated
You can format the output of some custom fields using the ‘type’ and ‘format’ shortcode parameters.
Supported field types are:
- Checkbox / Radio Button (essentially anything that outputs an array)
More details can be found in the documentation here.
Supported Custom Field Plugins
The custom field plugins that are supported for posts, pages, or custom post types are:
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro
- Advanced Custom Fields (Free)
- Meta Box
- WordPress’s own, default custom fields
Some parts of Toolset Types may work but it isn’t officially supported by this add-on.
Available Custom Fields
The custom field types that you can currently use in your post, page, custom post type, and user registration notifications are:
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Radio Button
- True / False
- Page Link
- Color Picker
You’d like to update Editors when a custom textarea field called ‘Post Notes’ is updated, and you’d like to include the contents of that custom field along with the post title, content, and any information stored in other custom fields in that post in a notification. With this add-on, that’s easy.
For more information, I recommend that you look through the full documentation to ensure that this add-on will meet your requirements, prior to purchasing.
Still have a question? Ask me a pre-sales question here and i’ll gladly help.
Used by Happy Customers
“What more can I say? It does what I need and the one issue I had got resolved with straightforward prompt support!”
“I was in a pinch for triggers based on changes to custom field values and both the plugin and support worked perfectly! Thanks, Jack and company!”
Choose how you'd like to buy this add-on.
All purchases automatically renew yearly until cancelled.
Buy this add-on on it's own.
Save money by buying this add-on
as part of a larger bundle.
Choose a bundle that suits your
requirements and budget.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Your purchase is backed by my 100% No-Risk 14-Day Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason you're not happy with any product or service purchased through this site, simply let me know within 14-days of your purchase and I'll refund 100% of your money.
All licenses are auto-renewed after one calendar year for uninterrupted updates and access to Priority Support. Some terms and conditions apply.