Conditional Notifications Add-on
This add-on adds a number of conditional elements to your BNFW notifications. With this add-on you can:
- Limit notifications depending on which categories, tags, post formats, or terms you choose. You can select one or multiple of these too.
- Set-up customised ‘User Role Changed – For Admin’ and ‘User Role Changed – For User’ notifications when users move between two roles that you specify. E.g. You can set-up a notification when a user moves from the ‘Subscriber’ to ‘Author’ user role and make it different to the notification you use when a user moves from a custom user role, such as ‘Silver Member’ to ‘Gold Member’.
- Customise the ‘User Registration – For User’ notification and make it different for each user role.
The notifications you can use this add-on with are:
- New Comment (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Comment Awaiting Moderation (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Trackback
- New Pingback
- Comment Reply (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Post / Page / Custom Post Type Published
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Updated
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Pending Review
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Scheduled
- New User Registration – For User
- User Role Changed – For Admin
- User Role Changed – For User
You have a notification set-up to alert the ‘Editor’ user role when new posts are published but you’d like to only alert them of posts published into the ‘Technology’ and ‘Economy’ categories, with this add-on that’s easy.
For more information, I recommend that you look through the full documentation to ensure that this add-on will meet your requirements, prior to purchasing.
Still have a question? Ask me a pre-sales question here and i’ll gladly help.
If you’re using WP Better Notifications you already know how great it is, the Conditional Notifications Add-on takes the usefulness of the core plugin and extends it 10 fold. I love being able to set up extremely granular notifications. We used this for a client that was extremely particular about which employee received what notifications. With Conditional Notifications it made that set up a breeze (and saved us a whole lot of time)!
Well supported and documented, works well.
Plent of option to style notification
Need bit of care when updating a post to ensure alerts are not issued each time you edit.
(Plenty of workarounds)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Subscribe for BNFW News
Want to know when new add-ons or features are released? Sign up to the newsletter. No spam, ever. Unsubscribe at any time.