Conditional Notifications Add-on
This add-on adds a number of conditional elements to your BNFW notifications. With this add-on you can:
- Limit notifications depending on which categories, tags, post formats, or terms you choose. You can select one or multiple of these too.
- Set-up customised ‘User Role Changed – For Admin’ and ‘User Role Changed – For User’ notifications when users move between two roles that you specify. E.g. You can set-up a notification when a user moves from the ‘Subscriber’ to ‘Author’ user role and make it different to the notification you use when a user moves from a custom user role, such as ‘Silver Member’ to ‘Gold Member’.
- Customise the ‘User Registration – For User’ notification and make it different for each user role.
The notifications you can use this add-on with are:
- New Comment (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Comment Awaiting Moderation (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Trackback
- New Pingback
- Comment Reply (Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types)
- New Post / Page / Custom Post Type Published
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Updated
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Pending Review
- Post / Page / Custom Post Type Scheduled
- New User Registration – For User
- User Role Changed – For Admin
- User Role Changed – For User
You have a notification set-up to alert the ‘Editor’ user role when new posts are published but you’d like to only alert them of posts published into the ‘Technology’ and ‘Economy’ categories, with this add-on that’s easy.
For more information, I recommend that you look through the full documentation to ensure that this add-on will meet your requirements, prior to purchasing.
Still have a question? Ask me a pre-sales question here and i’ll gladly help.
Other people also bought...
Get instant access to all BNFW Add-ons with up to 71% off!
Provides a number of new shortcodes allowing you to include data from custom fields and custom user fields created using ACF.
If you’re using WP Better Notifications you already know how great it is, the Conditional Notifications Add-on takes the usefulness of the core plugin and extends it 10 fold. I love being able to set up extremely granular notifications. We used this for a client that was extremely particular about which employee received what notifications. With Conditional Notifications it made that set up a breeze (and saved us a whole lot of time)!
Well supported and documented, works well.
Plent of option to style notification
Need bit of care when updating a post to ensure alerts are not issued each time you edit.
(Plenty of workarounds)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.