This add-on provides new email notifications for WordPress Multisite installations. The core free plugin works normally under a multisite network setup however, if you’d like to be able to customise the other, multisite-specific email notifications that your multisite network sends out, this is the add-on for you! The new notifications this add-on provides are:
- New Site Activated or Created – For Network Admin
- New User Created – For Network Admin
- Network Admin Email Change Attempted – For New Network Admin
- Network Admin Email Changed – For Old Network Admin
- New Site Activated or Created – For Site Admin
- Site Deleted – For Site Admin
- Site Admin Email Change Attempted – For New Site Admin
- Site Admin Email Changed – For Old Site Admin
- New Site Activated – For User
- New User Added to Site – For User
- New User Confirmed – For User
This add-on also provides a number of new shortcodes that are specific to WordPress Multisite networks. This add-on doesn’t allow you to create notifications in bulk for each sub-site in your network though. Full details of these and the new notifications listed above (as well as a few caveats in Multisite in general) can be found in the documentation for this add-on.
For more information, I recommend that you look through the full documentation to ensure that this add-on will meet your requirements, prior to purchasing.
Still have a question? Ask me a pre-sales question here and i’ll gladly help.
Choose how you'd like to buy this add-on.
All purchases automatically renew yearly until cancelled.
Buy this add-on on it's own.
Save money by buying this add-on
as part of a larger bundle.
Choose a bundle that suits your
requirements and budget.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Your purchase is backed by my 100% No-Risk 14-Day Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason you're not happy with any product or service purchased through this site, simply let me know within 14-days of your purchase and I'll refund 100% of your money.
All licenses are auto-renewed after one calendar year for uninterrupted updates and access to Priority Support. Some terms and conditions apply.