What Qualifies for a Refund?
If you have problems getting an add-on to work, I will happily help you to try and resolve any issues.
If the cause of the issue is determined to be a bug or fault in the add-on, I will be happy to provide a full refund within 30-days of the original purchase. After 30-days, no refunds will be given.
Before a refund will be granted, you must allow me to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a Priority Support ticket and allow adequate time to resolve the issue. During this time, I may ask you to complete a series of troubleshooting steps to diagnose any issues and you understand that this may take time to work through and may impact your website until any issue is resolved. You also agree to undertake this work completely in order to qualify for a full refund. I’ll never be unreasonable about any request however, I do ask for cooperation.
What Doesn’t Qualify for a Refund?
I stand behind my products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but I also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
Refunds or exchanges will not be given if you:
- Decide not to use the purchased product(s).
- Purchased something incorrectly.
- Didn’t read the documentation before purchase.
- Didn’t understand any product functionality or limitations before purchase.
- Forgot to cancel your subscription. You can cancel subscriptions at any time in Your Account.