I’ve revised this policy a number of times to try and be as transparent as possible and to make it a short, easy read. Refund policies are rarely fun though.
The TLDR; version is:
- Yes, I provide refunds if I’ve sold something that doesn’t do what it should and I can’t fix it reasonably quickly.
- No, If you fail to understand what you’ve bought, how you’ve bought it, or decide you don’t want to use it.
Please read on for the full version.
Refunds will be given if both of these apply:
- You are within the first 30-days of the original purchase. I cannot grant refunds after this.
- There’s an issue with a purchase that I am not able to fix within a reasonable period of time. Technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund. You must open a Priority Support ticket prior to any refund request due to a technical issue. During this time, I may ask you to complete a series of troubleshooting steps to diagnose any issues and you understand that this may take time to work through and may impact your website until any issue is resolved. You also agree to undertake this work completely in order to qualify for a full refund. I’ll never be unreasonable about any request however, I do ask for cooperation.
Under EU Consumer Law, the 14-day right to withdrawal is not applicable on digital products that aren’t provided on a tangible media, such as the ones provided on this site. This is applicable from the moment the checkout has been completed and payment successfully processed.
Refunds will be offered at my sole discretion. By purchasing anything from this site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it or any purchase to any questions, judgment, claims, or legal actions.
If you qualify for a refund, please get in touch.
What Doesn’t Qualify for a Refund?
I stand behind my products and will assist you in solving any technical problem you may have, but I also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
Refunds or exchanges will not be given if you:
- Decide not to use the purchased product(s).
- Purchased something incorrectly – I also cannot offer exchanges.
- Didn’t understand any product functionality or limitations before purchase. You can ask me any questions prior to purchase by getting in touch.
- Forgot to cancel your subscription in time. Reminders are sent out and you can cancel subscriptions at any time in Your Account.
- Request your information be deleted as part of the GDPR and render any products unusable.
What happens after a refund has been granted?
You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
You will also no longer be eligible for priority support or updates for any purchase unless you purchase it again.